(8) 8” Flatbread, perfect for making a quick pizza! These are already baked and can be eaten as is or add whatever toppings you like and bake at 350 F until toppings are melted/heated through. If you like a crisper crust, bake a little longer.
(2) Ciabatta Loaves, made from a traditional Italian starter. Very versatile in what you choose to use it for! Bruschetta, Garlic Bread, Eaten with your favorite spreads. If you reheat at 350 F for about 15-20 minutes, the crust will crisp up and the inside will stay nice and soft.
(8) Ciabatta 4×4 Squares Perfect sandwich bread and makes a great panini.
(1) 8oz. pack of Herb Breadsticks. Our best-selling breadstick; perfect for snacking, serving with cheese, or to accompany a glass of wine!
All natural and NO preservatives, Claudio’s makes a bread that uses whole, responsibly sourced, and milled grains. We use natural Levains, Bigas, and Starters to achieve the texture and flavor of our breads.
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- Consume within the week, if left out
- To enjoy for longer, bread may be kept well wrapped and frozen for up to a month
- Breads should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow loaves to thaw at room temp can be eaten as is, toasted, or refreshed in a 250ᵒ F oven