(1) 9-Grain 1½# Loaf, made with all natural whole grains (roughly 18 slices per loaf)
(1) Sourdough Pillow, made with a traditional California Sourdough Starter (roughly 18 slices per loaf)
(1) 2# Ciabatta Loaf, made with a traditional Italian starter. (roughly 24 slices per loaf)
OPTIONAL ADD ON: (1) New York Rye Loaf. A traditional New York Dense Rye Loaf with a light cornmeal crust and has caraway seeds within the dough to add to its flavor. Made with an all natural rye starter. (roughly 20 slices per loaf)
The Lunch Box doesn’t have to be used for lunch only! All of these loaves are great to toast up in the morning, used as breakfast sandwiches or in strata’s. For dinner they are good to use for soup or salad night, grilled cheese sandwich night, or deli bar night. Eaten on camping trips, beach picnics and taken along on hikes or mountain walks.
All natural and NO preservatives, Claudio’s makes a bread that uses whole, responsibly sourced, and milled grains. We use natural Levains, Bigas, and Starters to achieve the texture and flavor of our breads.
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- Consume within the week, if left out
- To enjoy for longer, bread may be kept well wrapped and frozen for up to a month
- Breads should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow loaves to thaw at room temp can be eaten as is, toasted, or refreshed in a 250ᵒ F oven