(1) Sourdough Pillow
(2) 1# Sourdough Sticks
(6) 4oz. Sourdough Rounds
(2) 12oz. Sourdough Rounds
Our Sourdough is a traditional sour starter that was developed over 40 years ago, and we are still using the same starter. Each loaf takes 24 hrs from the mixing of the dough to the baking, we do not take shortcuts with our sourdough bread!
Sourdough bread is considered one of the healthiest breads out there. It is recognized by the Heart Association as a Heart Healthy Bread.
The 4oz Rounds are great as a soup bowl or filled with your favorite chili recipe and the 12oz Rounds can be filled with dips. Of course everything can be eaten as is.
All natural and NO preservatives, Claudio’s makes a bread that uses whole, responsibly sourced, and milled grains. We use natural Levains, Bigas, and Starters to achieve the texture and flavor of our breads.
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrive ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- Consume within the week, if left out
- To enjoy for longer, bread may be kept well wrapped and frozen for up to a month
- Breads should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow loaves to thaw at room temp can be eaten as is, toasted, or refreshed in a 250ᵒ F oven